Monday, June 2, 2008

A new begining!!!!!

Hello people...Ive decided to start blogging on this site as my darling wife has hogged bigblog....It's funny when i decided to start blogging i had a million ideas on what would be good reading to all you seasoned bloggers but as i sit here now not one has come to mind...(bloggers block..lol)...As I get to know my way around im sure i'll get over the initial fumbling and HOPEFULLY will post some interesting stuff...cheers 4 now and hope all that visit will persevere and even throw some handy hints my way...AVEAGOOD'N...

4 comments:

mandy said...

First in bestdressed when it comes to blogging darling.....lol

yevisha said...

hi matt, yes i agree. all's fair in love and blogs. welcome to our world, i hope you enjoy the experience. :)

Lynne said...

Hi Mandy & Fe

Welcome Mr Mandy

Matt said...

thanks for the welcome Minerva,Yevisha and my honey...And please call me Matt....have a lovely day..